Học tiếng Anh: Cậu bé 6 tuổi phân biệt các loài khủng long
- Hi, how are you doing, …(1)…?
- Yeah, how are you? Nice to see you. I’m Thomas Huxley. I’m the paleontologist.
- Would you like to meet some …(2)…?
- Come on. Let’s go. This way. You’re here to see the show tonight?
- And pretty much, they’re buying me …(4)…
- Keep your eyes closed, buddy. Just keep ‘em closed. Keep ‘em closed. That’s it.
- I’m gonna back up.
- You know the name of this …(5)…?
- Yeah, Stegosaurus.
- Yes, this is Stegosaurus.
- Hi, Stegosaurus.
- He likes being tickled under the …(6)…too, this guy. He’s fine. He’s a big guy, isn’t he?
- He’s huge. That’s because of the plates on his back.
- Why do you think they’re there?
- That’s just a way to …(7)…their back.
- That’s right.
- But it won’t surrender. It won’t …(8)…without a fight.
- Absolutely, it will not.
- Ok, now what?
paleontologist: nhà cổ sinh vật học
surrender: đầu hàng, bỏ cuộc
Nguồn: Gia đình Việt Nam